Niitsu Machiaruki

 June 1,2021


I belong to Machidukuri club of University of Niigata Prefecture.

The left is Okojiro and the right is Okomi.

Last Sunday, I went to Niitsu with club members. We went to see various shops. I will introduce two of them.

First, we went to Dagashiya that sells Japanese cheap sweets. The interior of it was cute.



Second, we went to a coffee shop to eat a parfait. The presentation was interesting.


I had a lot of fun so I am looking forward to the next club activity.

Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. The old fashioned Dagashiya is very fashionable.
    Town planning activities also seem to be very fun!!

    返信削除
  2. I thought that the activities of matidukuri circle seemed to be very fun. Especially, the parfait in the picture looks very delicious.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿