LISA LARSON Exhibition





 May 25,2021

I went to LISA LARSON exhibition held at Niitsu Art Museum with my family. LISA LARSON is a potter and is from Sweden. Many of her works are popular not only in Sweden but all over the world.



I like her very much so I was excited to see her works. They are cute and have a lot of warmth.


This photo was taken by my mother and the person in it with me is my older sister.


I went to a bakery on my way home from the museum. I bought a Matritozzo there and then ate it at home. It was delicious and made me happy when I ate it.


Thank you for reading.


 

コメント

  1. I wanted to go to the exhibition. I envy you. I have been to a mummy exhibition! I also want to eat Maritozzo in a lifetime.

    返信削除
  2. The pictures so cute. I don't know LISA LARSON well.
    But I want to know it more!!
    Could you tell me about it, if you have a time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿