My Favorite Ramen Restaurant

 June 15, 2021


I often went to eat ramen with my family. My father like ramen very much. So he takes me to various ramen restaurants.


On this day, I went to a restaurant called "Menya Shingen" in Chuo-ku.The noodles, soup, and meat are all delicious at this restaurant.

 It was hot day so I ate cold noodles for a limited time. The ginger-flavored soup was good. I was full because I topped it with meat.


Both my parents were eating shrimp miso ramen. They are always eating it.



If you have the chance, please go to this restaurant‼


Thank you for reading.


コメント

  1. The ramen is cold, but the meat doesn't seem to be greasy!!!
    I want to go there because there are a lot of interesting ramen.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for your comment.
      Yes, this restaurant has many kinds of ramen, so I cannot decide which one to eat.

      削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿