Cheese Nan and Frozen Bear



 Jun 9, 2021


I went out with my friends last Saturday.

We ate curry and cheese nan at a curry restaurant in Furumachi for lunch. I like cheese nan very much. It is delicious with plenty of cheese inside.




After that, we went to Konanku bunkakaikan. We ate a dessert with a bear on it there. It was this day, so the frozen bear was cold and very nice. Also it was so cute that I felt a little sorry to eat it.



It was a very fulfilling day to talk a lot with my friends and eat delicious food.


Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. It seems to be very delicious!
    It is the volume perfect score!
    What taste is a bear?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      This bear tasted chocolate.

      削除
  2. I've always wanted to eat cheese nan. I would like to go there, so please tell me more about it next time.
    It's a waste to eat bear dessert.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      I'll tell you more about this restaurant next time.

      削除
  3. I like nan and cheese very much, so I want to eat this!! Please tell me the location of this resutaurant.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      It is a restaurant called ASIAN DINING & BAR ROYAL in Furumachi.

      削除
  4. I like cheese nan too!!
    I recommend a shop "parvati" near the Niigata station.
    In there, normal nan is 50cm!!!

    返信削除
    返信

    1. Thanks for your comment!
      Me too! I like Parvati because it has big naan, it's delicious and it's cheap.

      削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿