Birthday

 June 23, 2021


My birthday is June 18th. So I ate a lot of delicious food.

I ate out with my mother and sister. We ate quiche at a restaurant called "Fransu Shokudo Shimizu" in Kita Ward for lunch. It was soft and very tasty.



My parents bought two cakes for me at a cake shop called "Plaisir" in Nishikan Ward. I ate "strawberry coop" and "tatan".

 Strawberry coop was too pretty to eat!



Tatan had apples inside. I didn't know what it tasted like, but the coating was delicious.



Both shops are a little far away, but they have delicious food, so I hope you will go there someday.


Thank you for reading.

 


コメント

  1. Happy birthday!! I was glad that you had a good time. They look so delicious! I hope you spend this year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you Koko! Let's keep being good friends.

      削除
  2. Happy birthday Emi!!!! I'll give you a present the next time I meet .
    Cakes looks delicious. I want to eat them!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you Saki! I'm looking forward to your present!

      削除
  3. I wish I had sung you a birthday song the last time we met!!!
    Also, I heard that the restaurant was listed in Michelin!
    Let me know what you think!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for your comment. I want you to sing a song when you meet next time ♪

      削除
  4. Happy birtuday Emi!
    Your family is very wonderful!
    I can’t spent my birthday with my family, so I jealous you!
    Have a good year!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿