Delicious rice dishes unique to Japan

 Introduction 

 Do you know Omurice? Japan is famous for rice, so there are a wide variety of rice dishes. Omurice is one of them. It is a rice dish that was born in Japan and has an omelet on top of ketchup. People of all ages, from children to adults, like it. When I was little, I didn't like omurice.  However, I ate it at a restaurant and it was delicious when I was in junior high school. I came to like it from that time. Maybe I hated it even though I hadn't tried it. Nowadays, I order omurice whenever it is on the restaurant menu. I sometimes make it for lunch at home. I often enjoy changing ingredients to make it. It was easy to actually make omurice, so I will show everyone how to make it.


Instructions 

 What you need

  Ingredients (one serving )

    Rice

  • 150g rice

  • ¼ onion

  • 2 sausages 

  • 2 tablespoons ketchup

  • 1 tablespoon butter

    Omelette 

  • 2 eggs 

  • 1 tablespoon shred cheese

  • 1 tablespoon milk

  • 1 teaspoon butter 

  • salt and pepper to taste 

    Topping 

  • ketchup to taste

  Utensils 

  • Bowl 

  • Cutting board 

  • Kitchen knife 

  • Frying pan 

  • Tablespoon 

  • Teaspoon 

  • Chopsticks 

 

Directions 

  1. First, chop the onions and cut the sausages into about 1 cm thick.

  2. Next, spread the butter in a frying pan and fry [1.] on medium heat. Fry until the onions are tender.

  1. After that, add the ketchup and rice, fry them, season with salt and pepper, and put them on a plate.

  2. Next, put eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir.

  3. Next, spread butter in a frying pan on medium heat and pour [4.] into it and spread them.

  4. After that, add the cheese as evenly as possible.

  5. Next, turn off the heat before the egg is fully cooked and put it on top of  [3.].

  6. Finally, put some ketchup on top of [7.].


Conclusion 

 Omurice is a wonderful Japanese dish that anyone can easily make delicious at home. Moreover, it can be made in a short time with a small amount of ingredients, so I recommend it to busy people and people who are not good at cooking. I want you to make various arrangements such as changing the taste of rice from ketchup to butter, and changing the sauce over the omurice from ketchup to demiglace sauce. If you go to a restaurant next time and find omurice on the menu, please try it instead of spaghetti, gratin and so on. If you are having trouble with lunch or dinner menus, you might eat bread or instant noodles.  However, in such a case, try making omurice based on this recipe. It is easy to make in a short time. I hope that you will enjoy Japanese food culture even a little.

コメント

人気の投稿