Helping with rice planting



 May07,2021

 I have relatives of farmers who grow rice. My family go to Tsubame City, Niigata Prefecture to help them for two days of Golden Week every year.

 From 8:30 in the morning to 6:00 in the evening, I carried and loaded many seeding boxes. During the break, I ate a lot of food and talked with relatives and my family there. I like this time very much.


I also played with the dog there and took pictures. He often barks at strangers but he is cute.

 

It was beautiful that Mt. Kakuda near Tsubame City and the sunset were reflected in the paddy fields.

 These two days were tiring and difficult for me, but they were very fulfilling and fun. 

I’m looking forward to helping with rice planting again next year.


Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. You looks so much fun! The picture of Mt.Kakuda is very beautiful!!

    返信削除
  2. The dog's smiling face is very cute! I hope you get a lot of delicious rise in the fall.

    返信削除
  3. I envy you because you looks so happy! Do you also help with rice harvesting?

    返信削除
  4. Thank you for your good work!
    The sunset in Niigata is beautiful.
    I have not been there yet,so I want to go.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿