Mother's day



 May 09, 2021


The second Sunday in May is Mother's day. I live with my family so I was able to express my gratitude directly to my mother.


My mother works every weekday and cooks family meals every day. I made two plans because I wanted to rest her who does housework for my family.


First, I invited her to go to the cafe in Pia Bandai for lunch. Look at this picture, all of these were delicious. I especially liked lasagna and quiche.


Next, she likes sweets so I bought a cake to give her a present. When I went to a pastry shop in Kamifurumachi, all the cakes looked delicious and I was wondering which one to buy. After all, I bought a baked cheesecake with cream in it.


I was very happy that she was pleased with both lunch and cake. I don't usually express my gratitude to people who are very close to me, but I want to do it more often in future.


Thank you for reading.  


コメント

  1. I did nothing for my mother...;; You are very nice!!
    I have never seen the cake like this, cream in⁉ It looks delicious.

    返信削除
  2. You are excellent! I think you spent very nice day. I went home in Niigata before mother's day so I did not give a present for my mother.

    返信削除
  3. It looks very nice!! I did nothing on mother's day.
    This baked cheesecake looks very delicious!! I want to eat sometime.

    返信削除
  4. The quiche looks very delicious!!!!!!!!!!!
    I forgot Mother's Day. You are so wonderful. Your mother would have been very happy!!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿